Fri, 29 Jan|
Live Arranging/Programming Online Masterclass
An Online Masterclass covering the Fundamentals of arranging, programming and executing a high level Live Performance.
Time & Location
29 Jan 2021, 19:30 – 21:00 GMT
About the Event
Terry King is a well-versed professional with extensive experience in the world of Live Concert Production. Having worked around the globe with an impressive array of some of the worlds brightest talents, Terry has obtained a wealth of priceless knowledge.
WHAT WE'LL BE COVERING;
- Live Performance Fundamentals from the band perspective.
- Arranging/Programming approaches and techniques.
- Multitracks and Stems
- Band fixing & team selection.
- Sound Design for Live Shows.
- Case Study (dissect an arrangement)
The impressive array of artists Terry has worked with include;
Katy Perry | Pixie Lott | Naughty Boy | Tinashe | Peter Andre | Ray Blk | Krept & Konan | Bibi Bourelly | Popcaan | IAMDDB | Elli Ingram | Jacob Banks | Stormzy